Here's what I'm doing _now_...
- A lot has happened since my last update in July. My dad passed away at the age of 77 after a long struggle with Parkinson’s Disease. The COVID years were particularly unkind to him and while Parkinson’s was his undoing, COVID isolation played a front seat role in the worsening of his condition. My parents are together now but complicated thoughts and feelings remain.
- In the midst of the above, I was on tour with the band. With some luck, we had broken our tour into 3 legs which allowed for time to be with family. Bummed I had to miss a handful of shows but thankful to have had my favorite thing to do to keep my mind out of the darkness and finish out the tour.
- Dutch launched an insurance partnership with Pets Best!
- What else? I stopped doing my radio show as I no longer have time to commit. Moon Glow Radio is still awesome.
- S/Maddened by the El_n takeover of Twitter. Still keeping my account for now but find me on Mastodon.
Inspired by nownownow.
Last updated: November 30, 2022