Behold… a geeky list of things I use on my computer. This is for my own mental inventory and absolutely nothing else.
- Cushion: for time tracking and budgeting.
- Kaleidoscope: for diffing.
- iTerm2: because I can customize it to my liking.
- VS Code: for medium/large projects.
- Sublime Text: for everything else.
- Choosy: for opening links in browsers/apps I want.
- Frank DeLoupe: for color picking (sadly no longer avail).
- Sketch: for pixel pushing.
- Gitbox: best Git GUI (sadly no longer maintained).
- Local by Flywheel: for Wordpress dev.
- Hugo: because it's fast and lightweight.
- Netlify: because it's easy breezy.
- Forestry: because it's simple and powerful.
- Shopify: because I have to (and well, it's pretty good).
- Customer Fields (Shopify App): for making complex forms and extending customer data.
- Slack: because I have to.
- Firefox: because Google is evil (and Firefox is quite good and customizable).
- Apple Notes: for notetaking.
- Tweetbot: Twitter client of choice.
- BusyCal: I have too many shared calendars and too many events.
- Apple Music: because Spotify is hard to look at and is not without UX annoyances.
Inspired by /uses.
Last updated: May 14, 2020